Saturday, October 25, 2014

Leonardo Sbaraglia going frontal in Aire libre (2014)

a bush Xaver Hutter would be proud of




























































































































































































































5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Resti! I'll always love Leonardo Sbaraglia. I fell in love with him when I first saw PLATA QUEMADA 14 years ago and he will always be one of my faves.
    Seeing a woman rimming him is so hot. I wish I was in her place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dear Restituda for the awesome find! Leonardo and Xaver need to comp-are bushes and see whose is thicker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing scene. Celeste Cid is fortunate to lick the delicious ass of Leonardo (I wish I was in her place).

    Leonardo and Celeste are beautiful Argentine actors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog always said going frontal but the reality is no. Rear nudity you said frontal, frontal is full naked with showing their penis, is they are did not showing their penis its not frontal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if you can't see it, it's not my fault, see cap 82 and 83

      Delete