I never advertised UL nor i have ever asked anyone to buy one but every time someone downloads with UL, free or premium, i get once cent or more, depending on size of the file.
Honestly, some here are so ungrateful, look around, soon i will be celebrating my 2nd birthday with this blog, over 4000 threads with maybe around 6000 clips overall and then you are accusing me of being greedy for wanting to earn some euros? In what world are you living in, i would surely like to have the number of it! Hard to believe but i need to pay for several stuff that i post here and if i'm able to get back something with UL downloads ...I could so easily upload every frontal clip on UL, shrink clips on several shrinking sites ...
i would never take it but i have never read anyone offering to send me any money for my services, just complaints, complaints, complaints!
You are right, Restituda, don't worry about the complaints. They are a pain in the ass, but I am sure, that 98% of all users here appreciate your great great work! Don't let anonymous stupid hating posts distract you from the things you do! They are not even worth a reply! He is a loser! ;)
Keep your good work, it is appreciated!! No shrinking, quality is good the way it is. And if UL give you some money, it is perfect for you! We all can live with it! :) You are a good man with an amazing output of hot clips! :)
For me, the problem is not the fact you earn some cents with downloads... really, I'd download files multiple times, you'd deserve it for sure, for your very big work... if only it would be possible. The real trouble, at least for my place, is the impossibility to access the vast majority of .ad.fly files, with every Kind of connection, browser and proxy I could try. I ceased trying long ago, it was so frustrating, nothing worked.
Does R. Pattinson have any nude scenes?
ReplyDeleteNo
DeleteThank you Dear Restituda for the great find!
ReplyDeletePlease stop with uploaded. Nobody is going to create an account to give you money
ReplyDeleteI never advertised UL nor i have ever asked anyone to buy one but every time someone downloads with UL, free or premium, i get once cent or more, depending on size of the file.
DeleteHonestly, some here are so ungrateful, look around, soon i will be celebrating my 2nd birthday with this blog, over 4000 threads with maybe around 6000 clips overall and then you are accusing me of being greedy for wanting to earn some euros? In what world are you living in, i would surely like to have the number of it! Hard to believe but i need to pay for several stuff that i post here and if i'm able to get back something with UL downloads ...I could so easily upload every frontal clip on UL, shrink clips on several shrinking sites ...
i would never take it but i have never read anyone offering to send me any money for my services, just complaints, complaints, complaints!
You are right, Restituda, don't worry about the complaints. They are a pain in the ass, but I am sure, that 98% of all users here appreciate your great great work! Don't let anonymous stupid hating posts distract you from the things you do! They are not even worth a reply! He is a loser! ;)
DeleteKeep your good work, it is appreciated!! No shrinking, quality is good the way it is. And if UL give you some money, it is perfect for you! We all can live with it! :)
You are a good man with an amazing output of hot clips! :)
MAPS TO THE STARS 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks to you, Fra La La!!
ReplyDeleteFor me, the problem is not the fact you earn some cents with downloads... really, I'd download files multiple times, you'd deserve it for sure, for your very big work... if only it would be possible.
ReplyDeleteThe real trouble, at least for my place, is the impossibility to access the vast majority of .ad.fly files, with every Kind of connection, browser and proxy I could try. I ceased trying long ago, it was so frustrating, nothing worked.