new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
just ridiculous and embarrassing: an adult man with shaved pubic hairs!!! A no-go for me.
That looks like an amazing scene! He's a bush away from being hot.
Bush or no bush... very hot scene. Oh, I long for the day when men aren't so damned hung up on dick size and body hair!
Love to be there washing him
Nothing wrong with his size. Hair or no hair he looks hot enough just wish I was there with him
Unfortunately this scene is cut from the video
It wasn't when I watched it. I just recently rented it from YouTube
I realize I'm late to the game. I'm a mormon who just came out of the closet and watched this movie for the first time. I really want a copy of this hot clip. Any chance of getting it reposted? Pretty please?
http://soms.manicmoose.org/look under the title or actor, it's there
Thank you FRALALA!
just ridiculous and embarrassing: an adult man with shaved pubic hairs!!! A no-go for me.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like an amazing scene! He's a bush away from being hot.
ReplyDeleteBush or no bush... very hot scene. Oh, I long for the day when men aren't so damned hung up on dick size and body hair!
ReplyDeleteLove to be there washing him
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with his size. Hair or no hair he looks hot enough just wish I was there with him
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately this scene is cut from the video
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't when I watched it. I just recently rented it from YouTube
DeleteI realize I'm late to the game. I'm a mormon who just came out of the closet and watched this movie for the first time. I really want a copy of this hot clip. Any chance of getting it reposted? Pretty please?
ReplyDeletehttp://soms.manicmoose.org/
Deletelook under the title or actor, it's there
Thank you FRALALA!
ReplyDelete