new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Remember that you needn't become a hard-core hardbody in order to get fit.
I absolutely LOVE this show!Finally a gay show with downright smooth tanned muscular hunks rather than the 'au naturale' annoying crowd so common nowadays. Thanks a lot <3
I second Sean opinion. T.J. needs to turn around though.
Looks good, but I always prefer the au naturale look. It's time for the metrosexual look to go away.
Great blog. I've lusted after T. J. since his Undergear days. Thanks for showing him off!
Remember that you needn't become a hard-core hardbody in order to get fit.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this show!
ReplyDeleteFinally a gay show with downright smooth tanned muscular hunks rather than the 'au naturale' annoying crowd so common nowadays.
Thanks a lot <3
I second Sean opinion. T.J. needs to turn around though.
ReplyDeleteLooks good, but I always prefer the au naturale look. It's time for the metrosexual look to go away.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog. I've lusted after T. J. since his Undergear days. Thanks for showing him off!
ReplyDelete