new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Amazing super stud!
Super hot... but small dick :(
he's hardly small but that has never been measurement for me to like/dislike someone
Don't you like his face? why? He's cute!His dick is not the biggest one I've seen, but it's beautiful.
Med:I agree with you.
The only thing I don´t like about his face now is his nose (probably the result of practising boxing), but he´s got beautiful eyes and a very kissable mouth. Actually I find him very handsome!
Really he is handsome and hot !!!! And his sex scenes are very great, especially in Alacran Enamorado
How dare you! Alex is so fucking hot and handsome!
Amazing super stud!
ReplyDeleteSuper hot... but small dick :(
ReplyDeletehe's hardly small but that has never been measurement for me to like/dislike someone
DeleteDon't you like his face? why? He's cute!
ReplyDeleteHis dick is not the biggest one I've seen, but it's beautiful.
Med:
DeleteI agree with you.
The only thing I don´t like about his face now is his nose (probably the result of practising boxing), but he´s got beautiful eyes and a very kissable mouth. Actually I find him very handsome!
ReplyDeleteReally he is handsome and hot !!!! And his sex scenes are very great, especially in Alacran Enamorado
ReplyDeleteHow dare you! Alex is so fucking hot and handsome!
ReplyDelete