Sunday, September 18, 2016

Adrian Hume Robinson going frontal in Walking with the Ferryman (2014)


  1. Fabuleuse scène à mater lorsqu'on est voyeur ! D'autant plus intéressante quand on sait qu'Adrian Hume Robinson avait 39 ans lors du tournage du film. Moi qui ai à peu près cet âge, je ne me vois quand même vraiment pas à sa place... peut-être il y a une bonne dizaine d'années, et encore ! Certains se demanderont peut-être à quoi ça avance de faire jouer une telle scène, avec autant de réalisme. Du moment qu'il était d'accord, désormais ce n'est plus son problème, mais le nôtre !...

  2. These are mega lo-res and washed out. Were they taken from a badly pirated version of the film? It looks so much better in high definition, from a legal version of the film, exclusively available at:

  3. Yes! Fit slim body and not a twink! I'm in heaven! More of his lovely uncut British cock please! I LOVE uncut Brit cocks! And this one is a darn fine Brit cock!

  4. Wooooo, merci! Adrian has nice body, slim with little bit toned, nice attractive shape penis with good foreskin and nice shape testicles and an ass I want to fuck all night.

    Also I think is fantastic and awesome to do a movie scene with as much as naked as this. One of best male total naked scenes I see for very long time.

    Is English man but happy be very naked in movie? I think he is French or Deutsch or Sweden. English? Interesting! He hope he will must get fucked in next movie. I want we see him to be fucked - with real sex!